I have been eating a lot more delicious food in the past couple years that I have not reviewed because life is an arbitrary facade we're all going to die when AI becomes self-aware and poisons our water supply on Earth while the 1% laugh through a planetary telescope at our swift extinction.
While I still have a similar taste in food as my old reviews, I cannot live without spice now.
I'm still not a put-sriracha-on-everything eater, but I do enjoy some kick to my meals.
Tacographics 2017 Food Rankings
(both white-washed and authentic):
1. Mexican - Flavors, textures, and spices everywhere. My go-to meal is some spicy chicken tacos with black beans mixed with spicy guac + chips and sometimes pico with jalapenos. Fucking delicious. CARNE FUCKING ASADA.
2. American - Nothing beats a medium-well steak seasoned with garlic salt and pepper with some mashed potatoes, steamed broccoli, and garlic bread. I also love grilled chicken, burgers, brisket, ribs, etc. slathered in some spicy bbq sauce. Fuck yeaaaaaaaaah dawg. Fried chicken....
3. Greek - I've only been to one greek place (twice), but motherfuck, skordalia is the most underrated dip on Earth (see pic). Also, dat meal on the right.
4. Lebanese- Yo, this stuff is healthy and overall dope. Chicken kabob plates with hummus, tzatziki, pita bread, tabbouleh.
5. Brazilian - I've only had it once, but fuuuuuggggg it was great. I don't remember the names of the balls of bread with cheese in them, the meats, soups, and sides....gotta try again.
6. Italian - Pizza, chicken parm, and yes chicken parm pizza u bitch. M a r i n a r a s a u c e. Also, salad with homemade dressing...
7. Argentine - Empanadas with chimichurri. Fuck.
8. Salvadorian - Pupusas....
9. Japanese - Chicken or beef with spicy teriyaki sauce, veggies, sticky rice. Good!
10. Indian - Tikki masala or lamb vindaloo with medium spice + rice and garlic naaaaaaaaan. Hits the spot once in a while.
11. Hawaiian - Chicken katsu.
11. Vietnamese - Pho is dope af to eat when I'm sick.
12. Chinese - Haven't had good Chinese in a long-ass time. Idk.
13. Korean - Same
IF NOT LISTED I HAVE NOT TRIED YET.