Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Johnny Carino's - Chicken Parmigana

MOMMA MIA. Tacographics at an italian restaurant chain?  You bet ya. I am not the biggest fan of italian food (even though I'm 1/4 italian) but took my parents here for a dinner out. While eating this I couldn't decide if it was great or simply mediocre.  I mean..I haven't eaten too many chicken parmigana meals out...but know that every time I've tried it at a place the chicken has sort of a weird deal...where it isn't string-y like chicken is suppose to be...

Other than that, I enjoyed it.  The sauce wasn't chunky but wasn't watery either, the chicken breast was pretty damn huge and fried golden brown.  There could have been a bigger helping of spahgetti but eh.


Fat rating: 6.5/10

Salt rating: 7.5/10

Taste rating: 6.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment