Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Frankie and Johnnie's New York Pizza - Pasta Pizza

I've been here a few times because it's the cheapest option where I go on the Sunset Strip (Hollywood for those who don't know).

Last two times I've gotten cheese pizza here but haven't reviewed it because it's... cheese pizza.  I'm probably not going to do many more reviews on topping-less pizza unless it stands out.

After waiting about 20 minutes, I ended up getting the last slice of pasta pizza they had sitting out.  What is pasta pizza?  Well, it's basically pizza with a bunch of spaghetti as an interior topping, and cheese on the exterior.  I've never seen a place with it so I got it.


Carb rating: 9/10
 If there's two things tacographics is a fan of, it's texture and not having to use utensils to eat something.  This delivered in those respects. As for the pizza itself, it was standard  but could have used more sauce.  It had a few basil leaves on it for presentation.  I later took those off and coated the pizza in oregano and parmesan for more taste.



Fat rating: 5.5/10

Salt rating: 7/10

Taste rating: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment