Saturday, March 10, 2012

El Gran Burrito - Shredded Beef Taco and Potato Taco + Chips and Salsa

Going to job interviews sucks, tacos don't.  I ate at this place afterward - tacos are there to aid my jobless existence.  They weren't that great unfortunately.  Yeah, I understand that if a place has burrito in its name that I should probably get a burrito...but once again I will point to the title of this blog, dog.   This shit ain't Burritographics.

This place had a free chips and salsa bar.  The chips were standard and the salsa was pretty bad watery/mild/medium-ish. 


As for the tacos...they came pretty damn fast to my table, I could barely eat a few chips.  They looked delicious but were just ok.  The shredded beef taco had lettuce and cheese.  They needed some flavor so I put some salsa on it even though I didn't even like the salsa.   The potato taco had lettuce, cheese, and somr pico.  I liked it but it just left something to be desired.  It tasted a bit like a tater tot taco now that I think about it.  Not bad, just not great.


Fat rating: 6/10

Salt rating: 5/10

Taste rating: 5.5/10


No comments:

Post a Comment