Friday, May 27, 2011

Curry Up - Chicken Curry/Chicken Tikka Masala Chicken Bowl and Garlic Naan

Tacographics goes where no review has dared to enter - to the land of a casual Indian fast food restaurant. I was here a couple years ago and and my first bite flashed me back since it's the only curry I've eaten. 

The guy nickel and dimed me by charging for two different meats even though it's the same amount regardless if I got 5 meats.  Then afterward when he saw me and my friend taking pictures he started pouring on the good customer service like a true two-face (because he knew we were doing reviews).

The food was decent.  I can't tell if I like the curry (brown) or the tikka masala more (pinkish).  I really don't know how to describe the taste aside from msg, herbs and spices with heaps of sauce.  The curry seemed to be made with a better cut chicken and had a better texture. 

Bottomed with yellow rice (which was salty), this was a really filling entree.


Fat rating: 4/10

Salt rating: 8.5/10

Taste rating: 6.5/10

Onto the naan.  For the record I LOVE NAAN IT COMPLETELY DESTROYS BREAD I ALWAYS USE IT FOR SANDWICHES. I got a side of the garlic kind. It was fresh, warm, and gooey but I really couldn't taste any garlic. 


Fat rating 4/10

Salt rating: 5/10

Taste rating 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment