Saturday, June 4, 2011

Acapulco - Tacos Al Carbon

Acapulco is the pinnacle of white people mexican food.  I've gotten this entree 2 previous times but each time it was at night and the pictures came out horrid.  I finally ate during the day so there was light to take the pic.

I forgot to get a pic of the chips and salsa but they remain my favorite combination - light crispy chips dusted with salt along with a mild and flavorful tomato salsa.

The entree came with two corn tortillas with a chile-lime sort of marinated grilled chicken inside, otherwise known as a taco.  The pic makes it seem that the taco is barren, but when I added my own lettuce, cheese, and salsa they came out awesome. I topped the tacos with some guac and entered into a taco-phoric state.  Acapulco just has awesome ingredients - from the grilled chicken to the beans and rice - this entree in particular caters to my tacographic - it has ALL the flavors and textures together in one meal when eaten with some chips. 


Fat rating: 8/10 (w/ chips)

Salt rating: 9/10

Taste rating: 9.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment