Saturday, June 25, 2011

King Taco - Chicken Taco, Steak Taco, Beans and Chips

After a long menu examination I got two tacos with no salsa, onions, or cilantro, but with a side of monterey jack cheese.  I also got a side of pinto beans, and chips.  Both sides were quantity over quality, basically being (low) supermarket level side dishes.

As for the tacos, the chicken was blended with veggies for a more authentic flavor, but Tacographics is about authentic as counterfeit jeans. If you care about authentic mexican food send me an email at:
 MOTHERFUCKINGTACOGRAPHICS@COULDN'TGIVETWOFUCKS.COM

After quickly disposing of some blended-in peppers and onions, I found the chicken moist and having a decent flavor without being salty.  As for the carne asada taco, the meat had a lime marinade, and was also on the moist side.  Good texture when I added some cheese. I tried the green salsa but didn't like it - very pepper-y and cilantro-y.  Next time I come here I will get a carne asada sope.


Fat rating: 4/10

Salt rating: 5.5/10

Taste rating: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment