Sunday, August 7, 2011

Wendy's - Chicken Caesar Wrap and Fries

Hadn't been to Wendy's in a while.  This new wrap was only 99 cents, which was cool.  I'm not sure if it was suppose to come with two pieces of chicken, but that's how much I got (I remember their old wraps only having one).  The dressing was lob-sided and low quality.  Still, I would have liked more.  The thing was pretty dry without it.

The ingredients for a dollar menu item - romaine/iceberg lettuce and the bits of asiago cheese were legit.  However, the chicken was obviously not chicken breast. For 99 cents, I don't expect it to be, so whatevs.

As for the natural cut fries, I hadn't tried them before.  They were definitely good but tasted a bit artificial- especially compared to In-N-Out's fries.  Would still buy again.


Fat rating: 7/10

Salt rating: 6.5/10

Taste rating: 6.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment