Monday, November 14, 2011

BJ's - Potato Skins and Tortilla Soup/Caesar Soup Combo

Went to BJ's for my brother's birthday.  Got potato skins as an appetizer - they were fried with some cheese and bacon bits inside.  Very standard heavy/oily potato skins.


Fat rating: 6.5/10

Salt rating: 5/10

Taste rating: 6/10

For my entree I had bbq chicken pizza and a soup and salad combo.  The tortilla soup was poured in front of me, which was awkward.  I just stood there and thought about how horrible being a waiter must be while the hipster waiter served me my soup.  The soup was really salty AS TO BE EXPECTED. I don't find the appeal in how salty every goddamn soup has to be.  I mean, I'll eat it and like it, BUT THOSE SALT RATINGS, FUCK.   Just like the potato skins, this was mediocre. 


Fat rating: 2.5/10

Salt rating: 9/10

Taste rating: 6.5/10

 To round out the (meh) meal, the salad had a disproportional amount of dressing.  The first few bites were great, then the rest left a lot to be desired taste wise. The dressing was good, better than what I have at home.


Fat rating: 5/10

Salt rating: 2.5/10

Taste rating: 5.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment