Friday, November 11, 2011

China Max and Tacos Mexico Double Review

When I see a mall food court, I sorta want to try something from everywhere.  MSG Variety is the spice of life.  China Max has something I've never seen before - where every item is 99 cents each.  So I got a chicken bowl thing.  The rice and chicken teriyaki was meh, but the chicken and broccoli was acceptable.  For 3 bucks it was a good amount of food so I can't complain too much.  


Fat rating: 6/10

Salt rating: 6.5/10

Taste rating: 5.5/10


Tacos Mexico looked like a pretty boring place, but I tried the potato tacos which were also 99 cents each.  What I ended up getting was two completely bland (small) fried shells with a skimpy amount of slightly peppery potato in them and a handful of lettuce in a box.  WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT.  Pitiful.


Fat rating: 5/10

Salt rating: 1.5/10

Taste rating: 1.5/10 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment