Saturday, November 5, 2011

The FOAD list

Alright.  I mentioned in one of my now ancient reviews that I would create a FOAD list.  I randomly remembered just now.  There will be no pictures because they would soil this blog with their grotesque-ness.

Let's get it over with.  Google FOAD if you don't know what the acroymn stands for.



FOAD list:



1.  Lettuce stems - Yes. Die-hard Tacographics fans should know by now that I hate lettuce stems in my tacos (or any type of food).  They suck.  Die.

2.  Every fucking restaurant using the adjective "Chipotle" for their food -  Stuff a sock in it with your chipo-shit.

3. Pizza that doesn't have enough pizza sauce on it - If I want cheese sticks I'll order cheese sticks, not a pizza.

4.  MSG aftertaste - Go ahead and use some msg in your food if you want, but holy goddamn.  If I can still taste it hours after consumption, then there's something wrong.  STOP.

5.  Slimy textures in food (grilled onions, etc) - WHY IN THE FUCKING HELL WOULD I WANT THIS SHIT IN MY FOOD ? OH HEY, THIS FOOD TASTES GOOD, YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD MAKE IT BETTER??? SOME SLIMY TEXTURES .


I'm mad rating: Pissed/10 

No comments:

Post a Comment