Saturday, November 6, 2010

Tacos on Campus

Not all tacos are created equally, sadly.  On Thursday I finally met up with a super c00l friend (and fellow taco lover) at uhour to have lunch (or in my case breakfast, woke up at 11am).  The line was pretty long and didn't seem to move for minutes at a time.  It was probably the longest I've ever waited for a taco (I have not tried Kogi or any of those food trucks though), and I would have never waited if I was by myself.  When we finally got our tacos, I got no onions or cilantro but got some LIMES.

For 3 bucks I got 3 tacos and a water.  I would have paid another dollar for some salsa and cheese, but they were n/a.  Without those ingredients, these tacos were about as bland as you can get.  The limes added a little to to the slightly marinated/decent carne asada but could not save them from being low tier. 



Fat rating: 3/10

Salt rating: 3/10

Taste rating: 3.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment