Sunday, November 28, 2010

Papa Tacos - Asada, Chicken, and Potato Taco

Last time I was at Juan Pollo I noticed there was a taco place right across the street.  I looked on yelp for it but couldn't find any trace of the place.  It peaked my interest, so last night I went there before a concert.  The place was really small, and had menu similar to Chipotle.  I got:

Asada taco - The asada was definitely better than Chronic Tacos but the taco itself was small.  The pico de gallo was onion based but I didn't have an issue with it.  There was an ample amount of shredded white cheese.

Chicken taco - Decent chicken, had a very subtle lime/chile flavor.  Same ingredients as the asada.  Pico and cheese.

Potato taco - More expensive than Chronic Taco's potato taco (I'll review it sometime), and not as good.  Cheese was put on the bottom, along with pico and topped with fresh shredded lettuce.

Final verdict: Everything seemed to be in order.  Decent tacos, around $5 for the meal.  But it left me unsatisfied and still hungry.  So I went over to Juan Pollo and got some of these


Fat rating: 6/10

Salt rating: 6/10

Taste rating: 6.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment