Friday, November 5, 2010

Arby's Roast Beef Sandwich and Curly Fries

Aside from Taco Bell, I ate a lot of Arby's as a kid.  The greatest thing in the world was called "The Ultimate Combo".  It included a Roast Beef sandwich, 2 chicken strips, and curly fries with a drink.  Shit was so ca$h. I would do chores or something and get rewarded with it.  Flash forward about 10 years and my dad randomly brings home Arby's last friday.  I basically had all the ingredients of the combo, but I'll review the chicken strips and compare them to Denny's and Carls Jr.'s new ones later. 
So, the roast beef sandwich is good for what it is.  Yes, I know that it's not exactly genuwine roast beef, yes the bun is generic white bread.  But with curly fries and some ketchup, I'll take it once in awhile.


Fat rating: 4/10

Salt rating: 6/10

Taste rating: 6.5/10


As for the curly fries, they're goddamn greasy.  I loved them when I was a kid and still like them (pretty much with all fries), but yeah.  As I already stated, these complement the roast beef sandwich well. 



Fat rating: 8/10

Salt rating: 6/10

Taste rating: 6.5/10
 

No comments:

Post a Comment