Sunday, October 31, 2010

Juan Pollo Chicken Tacos (Hard Shell)

A place I always go when I'm in the area is Juan Pollo. For less than 3 bucks I get two tacos with a side of mild salsa and a side of pinto beans.  The tacos are filled nearly to the top with shredded chicken, a little lettuce, some cheese, and a tomato wedge.  The amount of chicken leaves the other ingredients overflowing, which is nice.


The chicken isn't exactly amazing but for the price you can't expect it to be.  It's still pretty good, especially combined with the other ingredients in one bite.  The mild salsa is definitely mild, probably as mild as humanly possible.  Made mostly of tomatoes, there are also bits of carrots which is not something I see often. Quality salsa.  The tacos aren't salty, but the beans sort of were.  Overall, when I leave this place I leave satisfied. 

BECAUSE YOU TOTALLY NEED TO SEE THESE IN ANOTHER ANGLE

Fat rating: 3.5/10

Salt rating: 5/10

Taste rating: 7.5/10



No comments:

Post a Comment