Friday, October 29, 2010

Del Taco Shredded Beef Burrito

Probably the most expensive item I buy at Del Taco, the shredded beef burrito is $2.59.  I got it with no green sauce (I might try it with it sometime).  It has a light amount of beans, cheese, and is composed mostly of the shredded beef.  Since anything with meat is automatically the determining factor in a review, I'll talk about it.  It's my preferred style of meat over carne asada most of the time because it's more consistent.  It's usually more tender, has a better texture and combined with beans = excellent.


The burrito is small, to be expected.  I've gotten big shredded beef burritos at local places before at about $6.  You pay for what you get.  Pretty much it costs about $5 to get full at a chain taco place, and about $6 or $7 at local places because they have higher costs. GETTING BACK ON TOPIC, the only con about this burrito is it is pretty dry.  I used a little hot sauce on it which helped.


Fat rating: 5/10

Salt rating: 6.5/10

Taste rating 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment