Sunday, October 10, 2010

Denny's Wheat Pancakes

Got lazy and didn't review these when I ate them last Saturday, they're pancakes so there really isn't much to say.

They're the first pancakes I've eaten in years, no butter and used a little syrup. Not a fan of breakfast food.  Eggs and sausage are disgusting deal with it etc.  The cakes themselves were undercooked and definitely wheat pancake-y.  The reason they taste awesome w/ syrup is because of the mixture of salty (yes, pancakes are salty as hell look up the nutrition facts BRO) and sweet.  Adding whipped grease...err... I mean... butter adds fat to the equation to form the triuvirate of taste (salty, sweet, fatty).  I am SUCH  a buzzkill but I'm just a facts kind of guy DUDE.   I can live without pancakes. Waffles are slightly better because of texture, but bottom line is it's just the same ingredients in a different form. /mexican food crashes through ceiling


Fat rating: 1/10

Salt rating: 8/10

Taste rating: 4/10 w/o syrup, 6/10 with syrup

No comments:

Post a Comment