Thursday, October 7, 2010

Round Table Pizza Cheese Personal Pan Pizza

"Mods are asleep, post some CP" - immortal words echoed by the souls of the damned.  If you know what I'm talking about you're probably on the internet a lot, and nobody's judging you.  If you don't know what I'm talking about, CP is cheese pizza and we'll leave it at that.

After class I skated down to Round Table, almost ran over this retarded bitch who was on the phone NO BIG DEAL.  I've eaten there twice in the 4+ years I've been at school, because it's like $6 for a small pizza and it's just not any good.  I just was thinking, meh I'll try it to see if it got any better since the last time and write a review since MY OPINIONS OBVIOUSLY MATTER.  

The first quadrant of pizza I ate was good, a nice blend of "rustic" sauce, cheese and crust.  The other 3/4's however, were just like I remembered.  Barely any sauce and a thick layer of moderately greasy cheese.  It's basically cheese bread.  NO THANKS, ROUND TABLE.  Maybe I'll get the garlic sticks sometime w/ a side of the marinara sauce.  That actually sounds good now, as I'm still hungry and need something to get rid of this bland cheese bread taste.


Fat rating: 6/10

Salt rating: 7/10

Taste rating: 4/10

2 comments:

  1. Well I think your problem may have been getting a pizza with just cheese and sauce. Come on now, where's the topping? Though I'm not familiar with the place you bought it, so maybe their other pizzas are worse.

    ReplyDelete