Monday, October 18, 2010

Klondike Choco Taco

My fondness of tacos stretches beyond that of meat, cheese, and lettuce into the realm of individually packaged dessert.  After a tip to review a Choco Taco surfaced, I suddenly remembered I had half of one sitting in the freezer for about a month.


I am not a big sweets person, these along with snickers ice cream bars are pretty god tier though.  A chocotaco is a taco with a sugar cone shell, filled with vanilla ice cream and covered in hard chocolate and peanuts.  I first had one last year, the first thing you realize is the cone shell is chewy and not crunchy.  Once you get past that, the choco taco delivers a good combination of flavors.  Maybe I'm just biased because it's just a Drumstick in the form of a taco, albeit definitely less messy to eat.


Fat rating: 6/10

Sugar rating: 6/10

Taste rating: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment