Thursday, October 28, 2010

Rountable Garlic Parmesean Twists

Went back to Round Table to hopefully make amends for their sub-standard 'zza.  This time I got the garlic twists.  I have never bought them a la carte because they're almost $4, but today was the day.  They're a little smaller than I remember, but also taste better.  Looking at the nutrition facts was pretty surprising, 3 of these shits have 16g of fat and over half a day's worth of sodium NOT including the rustic sauce (I'm assuming). 

Needless to say, the high fat + sodium combo makes for a delicious breads--- wait a second, these fuckers have cheese in the them?  DAAAAAMN.  Halfway into the first one I ate I noticed the cheese, which I don't not remember them having (it's been awhile).  So that's pretty cool,  it complements the garlic without being overpowering.  Then dipping them into the thick marinara was almost too much, like not even fair.  These things don't even need the sauce to begin with.



Fat rating: 6/10

Salt rating: 7/10

Taste rating: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment