Thursday, October 14, 2010

Subway Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki

Another place I'm going to review just for the sake of it, Subway isn't a place I particularly like.  I don't like buying sandwiches (or any food) that I can make better at home for cheap.  The one thing I get is the chicken teriyaki.  I got a toasted 6 inch on 9 grain wheat with lettuce, tomatoes, and swiss.

 


If I ever get this again I'll have to make sure not to get the sweet onion sauce on it.  It tastes ok but makes the sandwich a mess to eat, napkins fucking everywhere.  The sandwich itself doesn't even look too appetizing, the sandwich maker put a shit-ton of lettuce on it.  If anyone is keeping track (I doubt it), yes I do not like lettuce on sandwiches but I make exceptions if the lettuce is shredded.  Basically the sandwich is not bad, just salty and too many mushy textures. I'd much rather get chicken bowl (I'll eventually review some). 

Fat rating: 2/10

Salt rating: 7/10

Taste rating: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment