Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Carls Jr. Chicken Teriyaki Sandwich

I wanted to get this last week but they were out of all breads except sourdough, not really a fan of bread to begin with so yeah.  The honey wheat roll used on this sandwich is the same the place I worked had, it's not bad.  Definitely better than white bread (which can FOAD) but definitely inferior to whole wheat.

Onto the sandwich, I didn't get any veggies on it because 1. onions suck 2. FUCK LETTUCE 3. tomatoes don't go well with this thing (I've had it before).  I also got no cheese because it's processed shit white cheese, and no mayo because mayo is nasty crap. YEAH I'M PICKY.

Basically it's piece of chicken with fuckin' gooooood teriyaki sauce on it and topped (or should I say bottomed) with pineapples.  Overall good sandwich would rec to friends.


Fat rating: 1/10

Salt rating: 6/10

Taste rating: 8/10

2 comments: