Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Taco Bell Grilled Stuffed Burrito

Was craving one yesterday so I got a chicken one.  Usually I prefer steak in burritos but taco bell's steak is basically less rough beef jerky.  Got no jalepeno sauce and they were out of pico de gallo.


As you can see, I am clearly mega-stoked taking my first bite.  That's where the feeling ended, however.  My burrito was definitely grilled, but stuft?  Hell fuckin' no it wasn't. 


LOOK AT THIS SHIT ^^^

As you can see, the tortilla-to-ingredient ratio is pretty shit-bad. It was embarassing, luckily I ordered a side of beans and rice to go along with it. One thing I am not picky with is beans and rice, they're pretty much impossible to mess up. 



Fat rating - 5/10

Salt rating - 8/10

Taste rating - 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment