Friday, January 28, 2011

Chick Fil-A - Chicken Sandwich and Waffle Fries

I haven't been here in awhile and had a coupon so bam.  Who did I eat with?  God? I don't know, the show I went to after this called the MAZE made me realize NOTHING IS AS IT SEEMS.

My perception of Chick Fil-A's food is that it is goddamn good.  I love saying "goddamn" as an adverb in a review for a Christian owned company by the way, this is fast food reviews WITH AN EDGE GODDAMMIT HELL YEAH

I got an original chicken sandwich on wheat with provolone.  It was the first time I've had it w/ cheese, and it was just superfluous.  The flavor and juiciness of the chicken alone is top-notch, no place comes close.  If you saw my chicken strips mega review already, you'd know that chicken strips have a high taste rating.  Well, this chicken eclipses all others, and at the same time is slightly healthier.
The tinge of sweetness from the batter cannot be underestimated. 



Fat rating: 6.5/10

Salt rating: 6/10

Taste rating: 9/10


The waffle fries are also healthier than the competition, they're always fried in clean (filtered) peanut oil and less greasy than your average fry.  They're lightly salted and are great with ketchup/the sandwich.  Only problem with Chick Fil-A is I usually leave hungry, as it is less heavy than your average fast food. 


Fat rating: 5/10

Salt rating: 2.5/10 (6/10 w/ ketchup)

Taste rating: 5/10 (6.5/10 w/ ketchup)

No comments:

Post a Comment