Thursday, February 24, 2011

Red Robin - Whiskey River BBQ Burger

My first burger review because burgers are inferior to tacos.  My brother gets this sort of burger everywhere we go, they usually look really damn good but make you feel horrible afterward from all the grease.  I got the Whisks River BBQ burger with no veggies and no mayo (because veggies on a burger don't make any sense and mayo is plain ICK).

Red Robin rules but I don't go often.  This time was sort of disappointing for some reason, maybe my taste buds were off but the burger didn't seem as godly-savory as usual.  They never put enough bbq sauce on their burgers but I was too lazy to ask for more.  The burger patty seemed like a lower quality than usual, maybe I'm wrong but meh.  It was still tasty, and red robin's fries are the way I like fries - a good amount of potato and not too oily. 


Fat rating: 7/10

Salt rating: 8/10

Taste rating: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment