Monday, February 14, 2011

Chronic Taco - Potato Taco

Chronic Taco has some decent fatty tacos because they have solid ingredients minus the meat.  However, the potato taco makes up for the shortcomings - AND...it's fried.  I know right, that's pretty much awesome and amazing and splendid and I'm running out of adjectives to describe fried tacos.  The other fried potato taco I've reviewed is from a Papa Taco's.  It was good but left a lot to be desired.

I can safely say these Chronic Taco's potato tacos are instant Tacographics all-stars.  I got cheese, shredded lettuce, tomato salsa, and guacamole stuffed inside the shell a-top the soft potato filling.

I got home and took a bite - while the shell was a little mushy in some areas (from the ride home) I still entered a tacophoria during/after each bite.  The flavors and textures together - oh god yeah.  I highly recommended these tacos - as they are both awesome and cheap (99 cents with guacamole included).  My suggestion is that you don't take them to-go if you're a fan of fresh crunchiness, though.    


      This awful picture doesn't do them justice - these are AWESOME TACOS. 

Fat rating: 6.5/10

Salt rating: 7/10

Taste rating: 9.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment