Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Arby's - Bacon Cheddar Roastburger

Two summers ago, Arby's had one of the most god-tier sandwiches I've ever had.  It was the BBQ Bacon Cheddar Roastburger.  It was everything I like on one sandwich ingredients wise.  Flash forward to now and I get this because they don't have the BBQ version.

Lettuce, tomatoes, roast beef, cheddar and bacon on a soft toasted kaiser (?) bun.  Lettuce was great, shred-y and no detected stems.  Tomatoes were eh, roast beef was Arby's - I like it.  Cheddar disappointed me, I don't remember it being this American-cheese-ish.  Fuck that, I ended up taking off half of it.  Bacon was also great, but it was skimpy as hell.

I ate it with some bbq sauce which tasted well enough, but I miss my BBQ Bacon Roastburger - it had a different bbq sauce and onion strings (along with the ingredients on this one)

Fat rating: 5.5/10

Salt rating: 7.5/10

Taste rating: 4/10 (6.5/10 with no cheese)


No comments:

Post a Comment