Monday, March 7, 2011

Chipotle - Steak Burrito

Went here for dinner with my brother earlier today.  Damn, it was packed.  A lot of people were using the buy one get one free coupon, as was I.  I was gonna get a steak burrito bowl but then decided FUCK IT, I'll just get a burrito.  There was some unexpected spice to the burrito - I'm guessing from the steak.  I'm white. Moving on...   

This will probably be the last time I get steak, as it was full of grisel (lots of chewing and spitting out fatty pieces).  Every other time I've gotten it I've had the same result, I don't know what the deal is with that.  Other ingredients I got were black and pinto beans, rice (cilantro-lime rice is meh), cheese, and their mild tomato salsa.  The salsa was definitely solid, but I find it kinda odd how it has more sodium than the steak on the nutrition facts.

I appreciate Chipotle's fresh ingredients - it's a nice break from the usual stuff I get. However, I don't exactly find their food all that great. Huge, yes, but I prefer many other places.

                                                              Chipotle is for hipsters.


Fat rating: 7.5/10

Salt rating: 9/10

Taste rating: 6.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment