Monday, December 20, 2010

Acapulco - Carne Asada Plate

Back to Acapulco, this time with better results.  Since my family used coupons I got the Carne Asada plate which was $17.  I can probably eat two days of food for that price but I didn't pay for it so NO CARE EVER. 

I was about to get fajitas but saw this at the last second.  It's rare that I order something as is (no substitutions).  It's the steak with a cheese enchilada, guacamole, and side of rice and beans.
The charbroiled carne asada was so damn good.  The amount of flavor was literally a joke.  I ate half of it and there was only a small piece of fat.  The cheese enchilada was pretty standard but it is a good pairing.  As with their chips and salsa, Acapulco's guacamole rules. This meal overall ruled and I still have half of it left. Too bad I got a pretty bad case of dry-mouth from how salty it was.  If you can notice the picture quality is a lot better because I borrowed my mom's camera since I left my phone at home.  9.1 mp instead of 1.3.  IT'S A SIGHT TO SEE.


Fat rating: 7/10

Salt rating: 10/10

Taste rating: 9.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment