Sunday, December 12, 2010

Subway Chicken Marinara

Saw a commercial for this just now and it reminded me I needed to review it.  I had it on Tuesday after finals.  I got a six inch on 9 grain wheat, the ingredients were just chicken, sauce, and swiss then toasted.

The flavor of the sauce was decent.  It was a little chunky, I prefer smooth marinara sauce without clumps but whatever.  The majority of it was on one side of the sandwich which kind of sucked because it masked the rubbery chicken taste.  The texture of the whole sandwich was without flaw, but the chicken was clearly filler, at least 2/3 of it.  Subway has shitty chicken with artifical grill marks, fuck that. I would probably not get this again despite it being somewhat tasty.  It was one of the messiest things I've eaten, salty, and didn't put a dent in my MANLY HUNGER CRAVINGS.


Fat rating: 3/10

Salt rating: 8/10

Taste rating: 6.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment