Friday, December 17, 2010

Taco Bell - Double Decker and Chicken Enchilada Burrito


I am fully aware that Taco Bell's food does not look appetizing at all.  My love affair with the food ended awhile ago.  One of my taco mistresses was the Double Decker, which I've mentioned before.  I finally went to a Taco Bell not on campus a few days ago after my internship.  I got the taco shielded by a flour tortilla and kept together with a bean adhesive.  It was devoured as usual, for some reason they never get old.  It has a plethora of tastes/textures in one bite: chewy, crunchy, smooth, crisp, salty, meaty. 



Fat rating: 5/10

Salt rating: 6/10

Taste rating: 7/10


The chicken enchilada burrito is something I remember really liking back a few years ago.  It's different but not really - a chicken grilled stuft burrito with red sauce instead of pico de gallo and sour cream instead of the jalapeño sauce.  Of course I got no sour cream, shit is nasty.  The burrito was very good.  The mild red sauce was light and gave a great flavor to the burrito.  It complemented the cheese and rice well.  Easily one of, if not the best Taco Bell gimmick.



Fat rating: 5/10

Salt rating: 8/10

Taste rating: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment