Wednesday, December 15, 2010

WaBa Grill - Steak/Chicken Plate

WaBa is very modern looking place with bright colors and the word "healthy" everywhere.  I go once in awhile if me and my brother need a break from Del Taco, it's a nice 180. 

I got a combo plate which included a heafty portion of rice, steak, and chicken, a side salad, and a piece of an orange.  The dressing was oriental, I assumed it was healthy until looking at the site's nutrition facts a few minutes ago... 26 grams of goddamn fat and a shitton of sodium.   NICE DECEPTION WABA.  SO HEALTHY. 

The meats were grilled and topped with "WaBa sauce" (teriyaki sauce) which was enjoyable.  The thin chopped steak was leanish and didn't have grisel.  One piece had two tiny bones in it though, the hell.  The chicken was skinless, and like the steak, was pleasant tasting.  I got two meals out the whole thing.


Fat rating: 6.5/10 (not a typo)

Salt rating: 7/10

Taste rating: 7.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment