Thursday, December 9, 2010

Taco Bell Steak MEGA REVIEW

My second MEGA REVIEW, this one will be about 3 steak products from Taco Bell.  As I've stated, I'm not a big fan of the steak in one of my TB reviews, but it's ok once in a while as a break from chicken gorditas.

First the steak taquitos, these were pretty boring.  I'm not a big fan of taquitos and quesadillas because they're just lacking in the texture department.  Melted cheese and meat in a tortilla can only take you so far. 


Fat rating 5/10

Salt rating 7/10

Taste rating 5.5/10


Next, the grilled stuft burrito.  My chicken grilled stuft burrito sucked, but this was better.  It still wasn't "stuft" but had enough to be filling.  The pico de gallo at Taco Bell sucks, onions everywhere.  The texture of onions is god-awful in burritos.  You have mushy textures and all of a sudden you have the crunch of the onion which sucks ass.  Other than that it's rice and beans with cheese and steak, no sauce ever.  As with most burritos, it was fucking salty.


Fat rating: 6/10

Salt rating: 9/10

Taste rating: 6/10


No mention of the steak so far, yeah I'm aware.  For the steak taco, though, it was easiest to taste because there were no other dominant flavors.  The meat just reminds me of beef jerky but moist.  It's not exactly bad, just not real steak.  I mean, it's not like their ground beef is quality either, but I eat it because it's cheap and convenient, two key aspects of my eating decision making.

This taco had the most lettuce I've seen since Rubio's, stems have always been a pain in the ass whilst eating tacos, they will never be conquered. As you can see there is a stack of them on the right.  Fuck them.


Fat rating: 4/10

Salt rating: 6/10

Taste rating: 5.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment