Monday, December 13, 2010

Denny's - Crispy Chicken Burrito

I bet I piss Denny's cooks off with all my custom orders (dealwithit.gif), I got a chicken burrito with crispy chicken strips instead of the standard grilled.  No pico de gallo (too onion-y) and no ranch (32 GRAMS OF FAT IN A SERVING, YOU HAVE GOT TO BE SHITTING ME DENNY'S). 

What was in it was pepperjack (only worthwhile cheese at this place), avocado (wasn't fresh), and two chicken strips.  I don't know why I decided to punish my body with this thing, it was obviously a taste explosion, but at the same time wasn't worth the heartburn and feeling terrible the rest of the day.

The main flavor was pepper, combining peppery chicken strips with pepperjack was overkill, the always-mild avocado fruit (it's a fruit right?) helped, even though it wasn't ripe. The pic isn't exactly appetizing, I know. 


Fat rating: 9/10

Salt rating: 8.5/10

Taste rating: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment